- That the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and is to be our authority for faith, doctrine and conduct of life. It is totally free of any errors in the original transcripts.
- In One God that exits in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All three are equal in attributes, power and glory, yet having distinct offices, functions and personalities.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit, His sinless life, miracles, and in His substitutionary death through the shedding of His blood for the forgiveness of sin, in His literal bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present High Priestly ministry in heaven and in his imminent return for His redeemed ones.
- Jesus Christ is the living son of God who died to save mankind from their sins and that only through God’s Grace and one’s personal faith in Jesus Christ and one’s repentance from sin can one be truly saved.
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit in that He, like Jesus is eternal. He indwells every believer and He is an abiding helper, teacher, guide and comforter and His ministry is still in existence today equipping and empowering believers for acts of service and ministry.
- In water baptism of believers as a public confession of ones faith in Jesus Christ which identifies believers with His death, burial and resurrection.
- In the rapture of the saints and the N T church when all believers will meet the Lord in the air and be taken out of this world before the great tribulation that will come upon the earth.
- That according to His promise, we wait for the new heavens and new earth wherein righteousness will dwell.
- We believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell. Those who truly believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him as savior and Lord will spend eternity in heaven with the Lord, while those who personally rejected God’s free gift of salvation and Jesus Christ as their savior and Lord will spend eternity separated from Him in utter darkness and suffering.
- We believe in God’s original and ordained plan for marriage between one man and one woman and believe that Biblical marriage is a covenant with God and each other in marriage between a husband and wife to the exclusion of all others.
In Christ’s Love
Pastor Donn Jibben